- Includes Official Ross-Tech licensed HEX-V2 interface, USB cable, Software Licence and Clam Shell Case. Software and user manual on 8GB USB Stick.
- Unlimited VINs.
- Fully licensed with Ross-Tech - Free software updates.
- Clam Shell Carry / Storage Case.
- Includes free UK telephone and email support, plus access to Ross-Tech forum.
- Resets Service and Inspection Reminders even on 2021 models.
- Release rear brake callipers for pad change.
- Supplied complete with installation instructions (VCDS software and updates downloaded direct from Ross-Tech website).
- Works on all diagnostic capable VW, SEAT, SKODA and Audi cars from early 1990 models* through to 2021 CAN-BUS cars.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Register with Ross-Tech and have free access to their VCDS support forum.
What cars does it work on?
VCDS with HEX-V2 works on all diagnostic capable systems on:
- VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda cars and light vans from 1990 through to current 2021 models
Note, very early car models (mostly pre 1998) with the 2 pin connectors, or LT vans with a round connector need one of these additional adapters. 2 pin or round LT
*Coverage for Crafter van will be added in a future update
What computers does it work with?
Comes with VCDS which is compatible with
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 powered Laptops, Tablets and Desktops (works with XP and Vista, but later version recommended)
What modules can it read?
VCDS with HEX-V2 can talk to all diagnosable modules including:
- Automatic Transmission
- Central Electrics
- CAN Gateway
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- Heating and Air-Con
- Central Locking
- Parking Brake
- Convertible Roof
- Suspension Levelling
- Headlight Systems
- Body Control Module
- Audio / Radio / DAB
- and many more...
What jobs can it do?
- Reset service and inspection reminders including 2021 models
- Retract Parking Brake for pad change
- DPF regeneration
- Calibration after replacement of Injectors, DPF pressure sensor, Steering Angle sensor etc
- Read and Clear current and Intermittent fault codes on all diagnostic systems
- View live data as tables, lists, graph or meters
- Run actuator output tests and show feedback
- Basic Settings for calibrations
- Adaptations for Throttle Body reset etc
- Coding for new modules or modifying existing settings such as auto locking, cornering lamps etc
- and much more...
Ross-Techs new HEX-V2 interface for VCDS has all the features of their long established and well proven HEX-USB+CAN interface and more. Built around a faster, more powerful microprocessor, it can typically scan a CAN based car 2-3 times faster than before, and the extra power means it can work on the newest generation cars. The USB cable is now user replaceable, so if you do damage it, you can use a standard USB cable to get back up and running straight away. The LEDs have been moved to the end of the interface and are visible from almost 360 degrees, giving you instant feedback regarding communication status or BUS faults
Professional user interface with unlimited VINs (Also available as a 3 or 10 VIN unit, you can choose the one that works best for your needs)
Just £449.56 total including VAT with free UK delivery
The VCDS tool includes free software updates
Ross-Tech, VCDS, and HEX-V2 are registered trademarks of Ross-Tech, LLC, USA. Authorized use of these has been granted to “ilexa”
Ross-Tech VCDS HEX-V2 Professional UnlimitedVIN
- Product Code: VCDSHEX-V2ProUnlimitedVIN
- Availability: In Stock
- Price before VAT = £374.63