- Includes Official Ross-Tech licensed HEX-V2 interface, USB cable, Software and user manual on CD and Clam Shell Case.
- 10 VIN limit (can be upgraded to unlimited VIN online via Ross-Tech website).
- Fully licensed with Ross-Tech - Free software updates.
- Clam Shell Carry/Storage Case.
- Includes free UK telephone and email support, plus access to Ross-Tech forum.
- Resets Service and Inspection Reminders even on 2021 models.
- Release rear brake callipers for pad change.
- Supplied complete with installation instructions.
- Works on all diagnostic capable VW, SEAT, SKODA and Audi cars from early 1990 models* through to 2021 CAN-BUS cars.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Register with Ross-Tech and have free access to their VCDS support forum.
What cars does it work on?
VCDS with HEX-V2 works on all diagnostic capable systems on:
- VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda cars and light vans from 1990 through to current 2021 models.
What computers does it work with?
Comes with VCDS which is compatible with:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 powered Laptops, Tablets and Desktops (works with XP and Vista, but later version recommended).
What modules can it read?
VCDS with HEX-V2 can talk to all diagnosable modules including:
- Automatic Transmission
- Central Electrics
- CAN Gateway
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- Heating and Air-Con
- Central Locking
- Parking Brake
- Convertible Roof
- Suspension Levelling
- Headlight Systems
- Body Control Module
- Audio / Radio / DAB
- and many more...
What jobs can it do?
- Reset service and inspection reminders including 2020 models.
- Retract Parking Brake for pad change.
- DPF regeneration.
- Calibration after replacement of Injectors, DPF pressure sensor, Steering Angle sensor etc.
- Read and Clear current and Intermittent fault codes on all diagnostic systems.
- View live data as tables, lists, graph or meters.
- Run actuator output tests and show feedback.
- Basic Settings for calibrations.
- Adaptations for Throttle Body reset etc.
- Coding for new modules or modifying existing settings such as auto locking, cornering lamps etc.
- and much more...
Ross-Techs new HEX-V2 interface for VCDS has all the features of their long established and well proven HEX-USB+CAN interface and more. Built around a faster, more powerful microprocessor, it can typically scan a CAN based car 2-3 times faster than before, and the extra power means it can work on the newest generation cars. The USB cable is now user replaceable, so if you do damage it, you can use a standard USB cable to get back up and running straight away. The LEDs have been moved to the end of the interface and are visible from almost 360 degrees, giving you instant feedback regarding communication status or BUS faults.
Enthusiast user interface with 10 VIN limit (Also available as a 3 VIN or unlimited VIN versions, so you can choose the one that works best for your needs).
Just £295.58 total including VAT with free UK delivery.
The VCDS tool includes free software updates downloaded direct from the Ross-Tech website.
(NOTE: CD supplied with permission of Ross-Tech).
Ross-Tech, VCDS, and HEX-V2 are registered trademarks of Ross-Tech, LLC, USA. Authorized use of these has been granted to “ilexa”.
Ross-Tech VCDS HEX-V2 10VIN
- Product Code: VCDSHEX-V2Ent10VIN
- Availability: In Stock
- Price before VAT = £248.82