Ross-Tech HEX-NET® Enthusiast with 10 VINs includes VCDS® and comes with VCDS Mobile® built in!
Recommended for enthusiast use, this gives you complete coverage on up to 10 different cars, plus code reading and clearing, and live data on an unlimited number of cars.
- Official Ross-Tech HEX-NET interface, fully licensed by Ross-Tech so you get free software updates.
- Includes interface, Software Licence, USB Cable and Clam Shell Case.
- Enthusiast level interface - 10 VINs.
- The HEX-NET acts as a dongle to automatically activate the VCDS software.
- Supplied complete with installation instructions (VCDS software and updates downloaded direct from Ross-Tech website).
- Clam Shell Carry / Storage Case.
- Register with Ross-Tech and have free access to their user forum and support.
- Use with USB cable or WiFi.
- Full VCDS software on Windows Laptop or Desktop plus mobile diagnostics with iPad, iPhone, Android or other WiFi enabled device with web browser.
- Includes Free Technical Support.
- Resets Service and Inspection Reminders even on current 2018 models.
- Release rear brake callipers for pad change.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10, plus use VCDS mobile on Android, iOS, or other web browser capable devices.
What cars does it work on?
VCDS with HEX-NET works on all diagnostic capable systems on:
- VW, Audi, SEAT and Skoda cars and light vans from 1990 through to current 2018 models.
What computers, phones and tablets does it work with?
Comes with VCDS which is compatible with.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 powered Laptops and Desktops.
Also includes VCDS Mobile which works on.
- Android Phones and Tablets
- Windows Laptops and Desktops
- Apple IPhone, iPad and MAC
- Kindle Fire
- Windows Phone
What modules can it read?
VCDS with HEX-NET can talk to all diagnosable modules including:
- Automatic Transmission
- Central Electrics
- CAN Gateway
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring
- Heating and Air-Con
- Central Locking
- Parking Brake
- Convertible Roof
- Suspension Levelling
- Headlight Systems
- Body Control Module
- Audio / Radio / DAB
- and many more...
What jobs can it do?
- Reset service and inspection reminders including 2018 models.
- Retract Parking Brake for pad change.
- DPF regeneration.
- Calibration after replacement of Injectors, DPF pressure sensor, Steering Angle sensor etc.
- Read and Clear current and Intermittent fault codes on all diagnostic systems.
- View live data as tables, lists, graph or meters.
- Run actuator output tests and show feedback.
- Basic Settings for calibrations.
- Adaptations for Throttle Body reset etc.
- Coding for new modules or modifying existing settings such as auto locking, cornering lamps etc.
- and much more...
Ross-Techs new HEX-NET interface for VCDS has all the features of their long established and well proven HEX-USB+CAN interface and more. Its faster and more powerful design means it can typically autoscan a modern car in half the time or less and it works with USB cable, or without wires using WiFi, giving you the power of VCDS with the flexibility and convenience of a wireless connection.
Please also see the FAQs about this tool on the Ross-Tech website.
- HEX-NET FAQ (link goes to Ross-Tech website)
- For more information on VIN Limits, please see this page
- VCDS Mobile FAQ (link goes to Ross-Tech website)
Video showing how to diagnose an ABS fault with the HEX-NET interface and VCDS mobile using an Smartphone
Ross-Tech, VCDS, VCDS-Mobile, VCDS-Cloud and HEX-NET are registered trademarks of Ross-Tech, LLC, USA. Authorized use of these has been granted to “ilexa”.
Ross-Tech VCDS HEX-NET Enthusiast 10 VINs
- Product Code: VCDS HEX-NET Ent
- Availability: In Stock
- Price before VAT = £358.20