Each tool comes complete with
- A genuine Ross-Tech HEX-NET® or HEX-V2® interface. Buying genuine means you'll get the real tool and get free software updates and proper support for your tool.
- The latest version software on CD-rom. No need to download your software, we supply the latest version on CD-rom (note, we have Ross-Techs permission to include a CD. To see what's on the CD scroll to bottom of page)
- Latest printable user manual on the CD.
- Full printed installation instructions. Installing the software is easy, but if you get stuck you've got full instructions to refer to.
- Full 12 month guarantee on hardware.
- Free expert support for installation, use and car diagnostics when using VCDS. Unless you're already experienced with VAG diagnostics, chances are you'll need some help from time to time. I've worked in "real life" car diagnostics for more than 25 years, ilexa has been a Ross-Tech distributor in the UK for more than 13 years, so I know this tool well, and you can give me a call while your plugged in and I'll help you out.
Updates to the latest software version are free and can be downloaded easily from the Ross-Tech website. You can even set VCDS to check for updates automatically which makes it even easier to keep up to date with the latest version.
We supply the VCDS tool in different packages to suit your needs.
Compare the versions on our shop
CD Details: (NOTE, CD is supplied with permission from Ross-Tech)
The CD we supply with this tool contains the current version of VCDS, user manual and getting started training videos
We supply these on CD to help our customers get up and running straight away even when they do not have a good internet connection