Each tool comes complete with
- A genuine Ross-Tech HEX-NET® or HEX-V2® interface. Buying genuine means you'll get the real tool and get free software updates and proper support for your tool.
- The latest version software on USB-stick (unlimited HEX-V2 and HEX-NET 10VIN or unlimited interfaces only). (note, we have Ross-Techs permission to include a USB stick)
- Full printed installation instructions. Installing the software is easy, but if you get stuck you've got full instructions to refer to.
- Full 12 month guarantee on hardware.
- Free expert support for installation, use and car diagnostics when using VCDS. Unless you're already experienced with VAG diagnostics, chances are you'll need some help from time to time. I've worked in "real life" car diagnostics for more than 25 years, ilexa has been a Ross-Tech distributor in the UK for more than 18 years, so I know this tool well, and you can give me a call while your plugged in and I'll help you out.
Updates to the latest software version are free and can be downloaded easily from the Ross-Tech website. You can even set VCDS to check for updates automatically which makes it even easier to keep up to date with the latest version.
We supply the VCDS tool in different packages to suit your needs.
Compare the versions on our shop
USB-Stick Details: (NOTE, USB stick is supplied with permission from Ross-Tech, and contains the latest version of VCDS, user manual and getting started training videos)
We supply this to help our customers get up and running straight away even when they do not have a good internet connection